Angular 2 bootstrap.
Building HTML 5 applications with google's Angular 2 library from scratch.
- Lightning introduction into TypeScript
- IDEs, editors, transcompilers and Co.
- Decorators, components, services and Dependency Injection
- Introducing Angular 2 concepts
- Building, bundling, testing and deploying Angular 2 applications
- Templating and Styling
- Routing, history and deep linking
- RESTful / HTTP interaction with (Java EE) services and WebSockets
- Angular with and without WebComponents
- Unit testing Angular 2 applications
- Rendering data effectively
- Asynchronous tasks with Angular 2
- Integration with HTML 5 APIs like Service Workers, WebStorage
- Two-way data binding
- Building native mobile applications and desktop applications
- Angular 2 vs. React
- Migrations from Angular 1
- [this agenda is agile and subject of change, more items to come]
In this workshop I would like to code an Angular app and explain the principles with code shared in real time with you. As a reference, you will get a GIT repository with all snippets and solutions, as well as prepared sample applications.
You should have sufficient rights to install binary software on your laptop like editors e.g. (VSC or Atom) or build tools like e.g. npm.
We will spend 80% of the time with code and the other half discussing the new APIs and features.
Feel free to contact me / register via email: workshops[-AT-]adam-bien.com