Java SE and HTML 5 experience.
- Essential grammar
- Casting rules or coercion
- Namespaces,Modules and Patterns
- Hoisting and Scopes
- What are Prototypes and prototypical inheritance?
- Implementing polyfills
- Callbacks, Promises and Generators
- The Future is Now: ES 6 or ES 2015, Transpilers and Tooling
- Nashorn: useful patterns and techniques for Java developers
In this workshop I would like to explain the most significant features with working code and prepared examples. As a reference, you will get a GIT repository with all snippets and solutions, as well as prepared sample applications.
A developer laptop with pre-installed 1.8 is optional. You can run the examples if you like, or "hack" along with me, but taking notes is perfectly viable as well.
We will spend 50% of the time with code and the other half discussing the new APIs and features.
Feel free to contact me / register via email: workshops[-AT-]adam-bien.com