Learn how to start a real world Java EE project in one day.
The focus of this workshop is understanding the principles, ideas and paradigms behind Java EE.
We will create together a Java EE application. It is Java EE 6, so one day is more than enough for a real world start. You only have to know a bit about Java 6.
- Java EE Basics:
- Dependency Injection
- Convention Over Configuration
- Custom Annotations, Enums
- Maven 3 Setup for Java EE 6/7
- Building Java EE Applications with:
- JAX-RS (REST / JSR-311)
- Context and Dependency Injection (CDI / JSR-299)
- Enterprise Java Beans 3.1 (EJB / JSR-317)
- Dependency Injection for Java (JSR-330)
- Bean Validation (JSR-303)
- Java Server Faces JSF 2 (JSR-314)
- Java Persistence API JPA (JSR-317)
I will develop an application with you--with no questions left. You will get after this workshop a GIT-repository with all intermediate steps and a deployable application.
You will need a modern laptop (> 2 GB RAM, fast hard disk, etc.) with pre-installed JDK 1.6 / 1.7 to get the most from this workshop. We will install the whole environment together in the first 10 minutes. We will spend the most time in coding and deploying the application.
Feel free to contact me / register via email: workshops[-AT-]adam-bien.com
You might be also interested in: Effective Java EE Workshop, Airport Munich, July 23rd [one day later].
To register for both workshops, just mention it in the comment section.