Web Components, SPAs, PWAs, ES 6, CSS 3, layout explained.
Developing, building and testing maintainable frontends. Let'ss build an web app from scratch and in one day.
ES 6 or Java experience
- Building highly interactive applications with Web Components
- Implementing offline applications
- Deploying multi-os native-like applications
- Debugging, tracing and logging
- Local development environment setup
- Productive development without frameworks and with minimalistic development requirements
- Building and using 3rd-party routers with authorization
- App shell and lazy loading isolated components
- Component to component (web) communication
- Unidirectional dataflow
- Efficient UI updates
- State management with redux
- Data and event binding
- Effective Shadow DOM usage
- Structuring complex web applications
- Web accessibility and power users
- Progressive layout with CSS grid and flex
- Targeting multiple devices with responsive design and with media queries
- Accessing microservices via WebSocket, HTTP and SSE
- Offline storage and caches
- Standard DOM (UI Widget) Events and Custom Events
- Integration of 3rd party components
- Legacy browser support and polyfills
- Effective tools, helpers and utilities
In this workshop I would like to explain the most significant features with working code and prepared examples. As a reference, you will get a GIT repository with all snippets and solutions, as well as prepared sample applications.
Environment requirements / prerequisites.
I/we will spend 90% of the time in code.
Feel free to contact me / register via email: workshops[-AT-]adam-bien.com