Developing, building and testing maintainable frontends. Let's build an web app from scratch and in a few hours.
ES 6 or Java experience
- Local development environment setup
- App shell and lazy loading isolated components
- Building highly interactive applications with Web Components
- Introduction to templating
- fast rendering and data binding with lit-html
- state management with redux
- Unidirectional dataflow with redux
- Implementing offline applications
- Deploying multi-os native-like applications
- Debugging, tracing and logging
- Productive development without frameworks and with minimalistic development requirements
- using 3rd-party routers
- Component to component communication
- Effective Shadow DOM usage
- Structuring complex web applications
- Web accessibility and power users
- Progressive layout with CSS grid and flex
- Targeting multiple devices with responsive design and with media queries
- Accessing microservices via WebSocket, HTTP and SSE
- Offline storage and caches
- Standard DOM (UI Widget) Events and Custom Events
- Integration of 3rd party components
- Effective tools, hacks and workarounds
In this workshop I would like to explain the most significant features with working code and prepared examples. As a reference, you will get a GIT repository with all snippets and solutions, as well as prepared sample applications.
Environment requirements / prerequisites.
I/we will spend 90% of the time in code.
Feel free to contact me / register via email: workshops[-AT-]adam-bien.com
After completing the registration, we will send you an invoice, then you will receive a personal invitation to this event.
Tickets are also directly available from: airhacks.eventbrite.com or meetup.com/airhacks.
Important: please provide us your invoice address - VAT-ID included. The address will appear on the invoice and has to be accepted by your finance department. Please double check that.